Tomorrow August 17th, our O’Neill 365 Icon Audrey Meyer will be stand up paddle boarding (SUP) around Manhattan (26.5 miles, to raise money for the benefit of several Autism foundations and Surfers’ Environmental Alliance (SEA) in the 2012 Sea Paddle NYC! You can still donate to Audrey’s Fundraising here!
The classic course is a non-competitive adventure paddle around New York City. Sea’s Annual Paddle around New York City will be an exciting, all-day event that boasts everyday athletes, celebrities and professional surfers participating in a 26.5-mile journey around the most famous city in the world!
While the endurance of the participants and sheer sight of the paddlers is more than impressive, SEA Paddle NYC’s mission is to provide much-needed support for important causes in the world of autism and environmental activism!
The Annual Paddle promises to be the largest most action-packed paddle in the United States.
Surfers’ Environmental Alliance (SEA) is a grassroots, project-based, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that works to preserve fragile coastal habitats, natural ocean waves, a clean ocean, non-restrictive beach access, as well as the cultural and environmental integrity of the sport of surfing.
DATE: Friday, August 17, 2012
TIME of START: 8:00 am
LOCATION: Event starts at Pier 40, located on the west side of NYC at Houston & West Street
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series