Canadian freestyle snowboard star Sebastian Toutant has just signed a new 5 year contract with O’Neill.
The 18 year old snowboarder – knownthroughout the world of snowboarding as Seb Toots – signed the contract infront of a crowd of fans at the O’Neill Evolution in Davos Switzerland justhours prior to his Slopestyle victory at the TTR World Snowboard Tour 6StarEvent.
“O’Neill has been behind me since the verybeginning, so this renewed partnership means a lot,” said Seb. “I’m stoked onthe company, its people, and the amazing signature products that they’ve helpedme create. So I’m sure the next five years with O’Neill will rock, just likethe last five have!”
Seb joined O’Neill back in 2005 and in his5 years with the brand has grown into one of the most exciting freestylesnowboarders in the world, pushing the boundaries and setting new standards inhis sport.
“We are extremely proud to renew thiscontract with Seb for the next 5 years as one of the top snowboarders in theworld,” Bernhard Ritzer O’Neill Director Global Sports Marketing. “Havingsupported him since he was a rookie we are excited to continue to grow thispartnership and support him in what is going to be a huge snowboarding careerahead.”
“Seb has already established himself asone of the global faces of O’Neill alongside freeride legend Jeremy Jones andsurfing superstar Jordy Smith,” said Bernhard Ritzer.
Currently sitting 6th on the Swatch TTRWorld Snowboard Tour, Seb’s victory here at the O’Neill Evolution comes off theback of his recent win at the Shaun White Air & Style in Beijing. Next upis Seb’s first ever X Games in Colorado where expectations are high.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January