Singer/Song Writer Hayley Sales stopped by the O’Neill offices today celebrating the drop of her new album When a Bird Becomes a Book, available now on iTunes, and hung out with the O’Neill Girls team.
We had some fun getting her ideas for holiday manicures and she even picked up a few “must haves” from the O’Neill Girls collection just in time for her holiday celebrations!
Hayley hanging in our sample closet with VP of O’Neill Girls Design & Marketing, Kari Johnson and Director of Marketing for O’Neill Girls and very soon mommy-to-be, Cedar Carter.
Getting her nails did by our Marketing Director, Rebecca Larzik
Check out Hayley’s “Manicure Monday” in the next few weeks as she gives you some holiday manicure tips for Christmas and New Year’s!
Want more of Hayley? Check out the O’Neill Girls Facebook page, for the full gallery of her visit!
The post Singer Hayley Sales Shops the Holiday 2012 Collection! appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows