USA ARTIST SUBMISSIONS – NOW OPEN
FINAL STOP – SANTA CRUZ
Submissions are now open for aspiring North American artists to have their work exhibited beside the likes of Thomas Campbell, Geoff McFetridge, Mark Penxa, Liam Gerrard, Jim Phillips Jnr. and Tim Chapman.
As part of the Monster Children curated O’Neill 60 Years Innovation Art Tour, six commissioned pieces of company founder, Jack O’Neill, have been travelling throughout Australasia, Africa and Europe over the past 8 months.
Now on its final leg, and landing on North American soil soon, a selection of local artists will be picked to have their interpretations of Jack O’Neill exhibited at the final stop – The O’Neill Cold Water Classic World Tour Event, Steamer Lane, Santa Cruz from November 1-11.
This event and art exhibition is a celebration of 60 years of innovation, and to honor Jack O’Neill and what he has given the world of surfing and the industry as a whole.
Subject matter needs to include your rendition of Jack O’Neill in order to be considered.
Submissions are open now at – firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit an image (no bigger than 5mb) of your piece with the following: Full Name
Location of Residence Website URL (if applicable) Artwork Medium(s)
Deadline for image upload of submitted artworks – October 11th 2012
FOLLOW THE TOUR AT WWW.60YEARSOFINNOVATION.TUMBLR.COM
The post Submissions now open for the O’Neill 60 Years Innovation Art Tour appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Life of Glide
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Sebastián Correa Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter Reader’s Choice for January
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series