The 2012 Transworld Reader’s Poll just came out, and we’re stoked that two of our team riders Corrie Dyer and Jen GilanFarr have made the list of Pro Women! A huge shout out to our girl Jen who is the only wakeskater on the list! If you guys want to vote for all your favorite O’Neill riders we’d love your support : )
Vote for our O’Neill Girl Wakeboarders here: Transworld Wakeboarding Magazine
Jen’s ascent to the top of women’s professional wakeskating was fast, if not especially furious. With a closet full of trophies, she swept the WWA World Championships the last 4 years in a row. She is the first and only woman to land a varial flip and a wake-to-wake shuv, and one of the few with all-around skills behind the boat, on rails, at the cable or exploring terrain with a winch. Her passion for the sport goes beyond water time, throwing Girls Ride Days and Clinics; also helping build and operate Throw It Down, a global site focused on the progression of women’s wake.
Not only does she rip on a wakeskate but her attitude, love, and passion towards the sport makes it all the more exciting. There are few who love being on the water as much as Jen, and it shows. Regardless of the weather, you can find this girl on the lake almost every morning, rain or shine, she lives for it. Talented on and off the water, Jen is also an accomplished graphic artist, and designed the board graphics for her 2009 & 2011 Integrity Signature model wakeskate.
Corrie has been on the water her whole life, growing up with her family waterskiing it was only natural that she try wakeboarding. At 12 years old it only took one time and she was riding and hooked for life. From competing as a professional since age 18, free riding to coaching, Corrie truly loves every aspect of the sport and strives to progress at being the best. Corrie is a two time member of the US Wakeboard team medaling in Qatar and South Korea. She also competes on the Mastercraft Pro Tour here in the United States. With a degree in Graphic Design and in the process of getting her pilots license Corrie stays just as busy off the water.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge