The final event of the Tahoe Cup Series is coming up! On September 18th the 22 mile point-to-point SUP and Paddleboard race will starts from the Camp Richardson Marina, South Lake Tahoe and finishes in Kings Beach at the State Beach.
AWARDS: Open men’s and women’s SUP and PADDLEBOARD first, second, and third place awards will be presented in all three board classifications.
AGE DIVISION: YOUTH (18 & under) and MASTERS (55) SUP awards will be presented to the overall men’s and women’s first, second, and third place finish in both age divisions.
O’NEILL TAHOE CUP SERIES AWARDS: The Tahoe Cup Awards will be presented to the top men’s and women’s point champions in all three SUP board classifications.
*FREE PEOPLE SHUTTLE NO BOARDS From Kings Beach Back to the start after The Race. The shuttle leaves from Tahoe Paddle & Oar at 3:00 PM.
*FREE STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD DEMOS AFTER THE RACE
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge