Certifiably insane O’Neill Team rider and legend Jeremy Jones is set to film the second film in his ‘Deeper’ trilogy. If Deeper didn’t blow your mind, our friends at TGR will show just how far Jeremy will go to get virgin lines in beautiful country.
Award winning producers Teton Gravity Research are pleased to announce the production of Further, the second installment in the Jeremy Jones trilogy, Deeper, Further, Higher presented by O’Neill. Further will explore some of the world’s most remote terrain while continuing Jones’ mission to camp deep in the backcountry and on the summits of unridden lines to access nearly vertical spines and wide open powder fields.
Teton Gravity Research’s Deeper rocked the snowboarding world in September 2010 as Jeremy Jones pushed himself and his crew to summit world-class lines in remote backcountry zones. Experimenting to see if this backcountry camping approach would work for the level of riding Jones was after the TGR Deeper crew executed amazing first descents around the world. Through research, patience and hard work, the crew was able to live in caves and on glaciers to ride untouched lines without another human in sight.
Further will do just that – go further. Follow Jones and the TGR crew as they travel to remote locations in Japan, Georgia, Alaska, and Norway’s Arctic Circle. Honing their skills, they take it to the next level by ascending into wildly remote zones completely cut off from civilization. Further takes the viewer on an exploratory mission across the world, while the team finds new ways to push themselves every step of the way. Further will be released in the fall of 2012. Stay tuned to tgrsnowboarding.com and Live From The Field for updates from the crew.
View the story and photos from the crew’s recent trip to Japan here: The Beginning of Japow.
The post Teton Gravity Research Announces The Sequel To Deeper, Jeremy Jones’ Further appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Jordy Smith Claims Legendary Bell’s Beach Victory for the First Time in his Career
- Stab Full Frame – March
- Seth Moniz Wins O’Neill Breakthrough Performer
- Koa Rothman Wins O’Neill Wave of the Winter
- WOTW Top 10 Entries
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2