Tehere Laakeakaihonolua Taylor Blomfield (pronounced Bloomfield).. quite the name for quite the little lady. This competitive surfer, avid hiker, skater, free-diving enthusiast, and iPhone-obsessed fourteen year old has big dreams of traveling the world.
With having arguably one of the best surf playgrounds as her backyard, Honolua dreams of one day traveling from Hawaii to surf the waters of Australia. What would she pack?
“Well, obviously my board, phone, and a few bikinis, but I would definitely have sun dresses to throw on after surfing and a sun hat to keep my skin protected.”
Are you vacay ready? Shop the COLLECTION!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Best Combo I’ve Ever Pulled | Brett Barley
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series