The best part about the surf culture are the waves, boards, bikinis…and oh yea THE BOYS!
Meet Colt Ward. A 15-year-old O’Neill surfer from San Clemente, California. He’s sweet and he rips.
Name: Colt Ward
Birthday: April 29th, 1997
Hometown: San Clemente, California
O’Neill Girls: Other than surfing, what do you love to do?
Colt Ward: Skateboard, motocross, and hang out with friends
O’Neill Girls: Do you have any weird habits?
CW: I listen to the same song over and over and over
O’Neill Girls: What’s your most embarrassing story?
CW: Getting my pants pulled off at Riviera by Nic Hdez and Griffin Colapinto ( Kooks )
O’Neill Girls: What’s your all time favorite food?
CW: Prime Rib, but i never get to eat it
O’Neill Girls: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
CW: Coffee, but with lots of stuff in it like a mocha
O’Neill Girls: Who’s your surf idol?
CW: Julian Wilson and John John Florence
O’Neill Girls: What’s your idea of a perfect date?
CW: Hang out at the beach all day, then go to dinner and a movie
O’Neill Girls: Anything you want to tell all of our O’Neill Girls?
CW: Follow me on Instagram colt_ward
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith
- Festival Hair and Make Up Tips From Karolina Bernat
- Stab – Full Frame
- O’Neill Cocoa Beach Challenge
- Surf Muse: Kiana Fores
- Corona Pro Circuit – Stop #2
- Festival Styling Tips With Melodi Meadows
- SURF BIZARRE
- Soli Bailey Wins Pipe Pro, Leads Qualifying Series