WILDCARD VIDEO FINALIST DECIDED
Over the past several weeks, videos have poured in from surfers touting their surfing capabilities in the hopes of attaining an exclusive wildcard into the 2014 O’Neill Coldwater Classic. Four finalists have been selected from the hundreds submitted, to go on to the online public voting phase, Sept. 30 to Oct. 6, to determine who will earn the coveted ticket into the main event.
The four finalists are:
Austin Smith Ford
Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA
Jeison Torres Abarca
Hometown: Jaco, Costa Rica
Hometown: Montauk, NY
Hometown: Pacifica, CA
The Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) Specialty Event, which will take place on two days of optimal conditions during the holding period of Oct. 28 through Nov. 1, will give 16 unsponsored professional surfers the chance of a lifetime, an O’Neill Wetsuits contract worth $50,000 in travel incentives and contest fees to chase their World Championship Tour (WCT) dreams.
Watch the live broadcast, learn more and follow all of the action at right here and tag #oneillcwc.
Special thanks to sponsors and event partners Nexen Tire, Futures Fins, Watermans Sunscreen, Flips Audio, Banzai Bowls, On a Mission, Hotel Paradox, Cruzio Internet, East Side Eatery, Mulcoy Travel, SURFER Magazine and Surfline for supporting the 2014 O’Neill Coldwater Classic Invitational.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- RUSSELL BIERKE - QUALIFIES FOR WSL BIG WAVE WORLD TOUR
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- The 32nd Edition Corona Pro Circuit - O'Neill Series
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- The Wave Of The Winter Movie Is Officially Live
- La Vida Lopez Featuring Cory Lopez, Brett Barley & Robbie McCormick
- Team O’Neill Update: Jordy’s Road to Bells
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith