This week, we thought we would pay tribute to this year’s Coachella queen, and someone who we can really relate to here at O’Neill: Kate Bosworth. Though now she mainly rocks as a style icon and model, she had some humble beginnings, just like we did, in the water.
Her breakout film was Blue Crush, which, if you haven’t seen it, is basically the ultimate surfer girl movie. And though O’Neill started in the water, too, we like to think that we made a similar transformation: taking off the wetsuit and stepping into her uniquely chic persona. Though she has been in other movies, and starred alongside huge names such as Kevin Spacey and Sigourney Weaver, we love her style and will always admire her Coachella looks.
Kate Bosworth has inspired us here at O’Neill, and we hope this cool lady can do the same for you!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill
- Jack O’Neill 1923-2017
- Surf Muse: Neva Kaya
- Golden Light Presented By Herewith