YOUTH PSCHO ONE FZ 4/3 FULL WETSUIT
SKU : 4968|DQ2|10
O’Neill has full line of wetsuits for the groms: The Youth Psycho One for the mini-charger or the Youth Reactor for the groms who just want to battle some shore break. We have something for everyone at the beach or on the lake, to keep the family warm and protected.
The minimal seam team rider favorite is designed to flex. Lightweight and loaded with durable features, this wetsuit is the ONE to have for high-performance surfing. Exceeding the rigorous testing standards of the world’s best surfers.
Can't find your size? Shop local
- F.U.Z.E. Front Upper Zip Entry (chest) uses the same technology as our Patented Z.E.N. Zip entry with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose
- O’Neill’s exclusive Technobutter 3, maximum strength, hydrophobic neoprene with featherlight ENVY foam rubber core. Ultimate warmth and comfort. Built to last
- Fluid Seam Weld, 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable and ultra flexible seam
- Minimal Seam Design for insane flexibility, fit and durability using a unique design which utilizes larger panels and less seams
- F.U.Z.E 360° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Full Body: Technobutter 3
- Double Seal Collar