Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes.
Navigating an early season south swell at Mexico’s famed sand points with Timmy Reyes.
Timmy and I have spent the majority of this year up north:
Canada, the Pacific Northwest and Northern California. We can’t help it — we love the cold water and the accompanying waves. That being said, Timmy always has his eyes on the south, patiently waiting for the first opportunity to strike. All it took was a five-minute phone conversation to be convinced to hop on a plane and meet Timmy in Mexico City, where I found him passed out on the terminal benches. This was by no means a freak swell, but that’s not why we decided to make the mission — we went because we knew it’d be one of the first solid windows to surf these groomed sand points that had been sitting dormant all year.
See the rest of the photos here.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- FAMILY FUN WITH THE LOPEZ'S
- A CONVERSATION WITH SOLI BAILEY
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 4
- CONGRATULATIONS SOLI BAILEY - 2019 WCT ROOKIE
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 3
- A CONVERSATION WITH ELI OLSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- RUSSELL BIERKE - QUALIFIES FOR WSL BIG WAVE WORLD TOUR
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- The 32nd Edition Corona Pro Circuit - O'Neill Series
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Extends Lead in Title Race
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.