Bred to Shred 2017
Cory Lopez puts on a contest at Ponce Inlet; surf kinda fires, kids are stoked
O’Neill’s Cory Lopez has surfed a lot of competitions in his day. But he says putting on his own event for kids has been the most rewarding. The second annual Bred to Shred, held a couple weekends ago, is a kids-only, 12-and-under surf contest that’s all about having a good time. This year, over 100 kids and families showed up in Ponce Inlet, FL, to share in a epic weekend of surf and fun. Saturday the surf was absolutely firing with two- to four-foot aquamarine peaks. Sunday came down a bit, but still held in the two-foot range. Keep in mind, this is the summertime in Florida and to score waves like that…well, everyone was pretty frothed up.
Check out the full article, images and video on Surfline:
The post Bred to Shred 2017 appeared first on O'Neill.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- A DAY IN HAWAII WITH CORY & LUKE LOPEZ
- WATCH: STRIKE MISSIONS - PARADISE LOST
- WATCH: WANDERING OAXACA - ELI OLSON
- WATCH: WANDERING OAXACA - LEVI PRAIRIE
- WATCH: JORDY SMITH | BEYOND AFRICA
- WELCOME TO TEAM O'NEILL: NOAH WEGRICH
- WATCH: IDLE HANDS WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON - CHAPTER 2
- A CONVERSATION WITH DWIGHT PASTRANA
- WATCH: JAKE KELLEY IN 'SIMULATION'
- A CONVERSATION WITH JORDY SMITH
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - THE EDIT
- FAMILY FUN WITH THE LOPEZ'S
- A CONVERSATION WITH SOLI BAILEY
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 4
- CONGRATULATIONS SOLI BAILEY - 2019 WCT ROOKIE
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 3
- A CONVERSATION WITH ELI OLSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"