It's been a big year for Soli Bailey. With a quarterfinal finish at the Hawaiian Pro and a semifinal finish at the Vans World Cup, Soli clinched his qualification spot for the 2019 WSL World Championship Tour. Here's to mixing it up with the worlds best surfers in 2019.
SHOP SOLI'S PICKS
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Introducing the Slater Collection
- O'Neill Welcomes Noah Wegrich to the Team!
- WATCH: IDLE HANDS WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON - CHAPTER 2
- A CONVERSATION WITH DWIGHT PASTRANA
- WATCH: JAKE KELLEY IN 'SIMULATION'
- A CONVERSATION WITH JORDY SMITH
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - THE EDIT
- FAMILY FUN WITH THE LOPEZ'S
- A CONVERSATION WITH SOLI BAILEY
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 4
- CONGRATULATIONS SOLI BAILEY - 2019 WCT ROOKIE
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 3
- A CONVERSATION WITH ELI OLSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide