It was an Indian Summer in Byron Bay—one of those last summer days that flirted with the lines of autumn but was careful not to cross over. A slight breeze blows and makes you shiver for the first time in months. Not because you’re cold but because you get the feeling that summer’s ending, and no one’s ever ready to bid the golden season farewell. But there’s no time to waste or worry when the sun is setting on the summer. Every last minute should be savored.
So we threw our boards on top of an old Holden and made a break for Wategos Beach with Honolua Blomfield, Tully White, and Jamie Blee, making the most of what was left of the Australian summer. And lucky for us, we’re back to California now, where summer is only just beginning.
Shop the collection here… GOLDEN LIGHT.
Produced by Herewith
Photographer: Aaron John Gray
Videographer: Stefan Jose
Stylist: Marsia Sidoti
Make Up & Hair: Nicholas Morley
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- RUSSELL BIERKE - QUALIFIES FOR WSL BIG WAVE WORLD TOUR
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- The 32nd Edition Corona Pro Circuit - O'Neill Series
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Extends Lead in Title Race
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs
- Baja Bug With Timmy Reyes
- The Skeleton Key
- Surf Muse: Amy Murphree
- Celebration of the Life of Jack O’Neill