The North Shore continues to provide. The boys scored some fun waves throughout the week and Soli Bailey closed out the 2018 season with a qualifying spot on the WSL World Championship Tour. Hawaii Live - Episode 4 is a go. Enjoy.
Follow #HawaiiLive happenings: @oneillusa
Video: Nick Green // Scotty Hammonds
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - THE EDIT
- FAMILY FUN WITH THE LOPEZ'S
- A CONVERSATION WITH SOLI BAILEY
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 4
- CONGRATULATIONS SOLI BAILEY - 2019 WCT ROOKIE
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 3
- A CONVERSATION WITH ELI OLSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Extends Lead in Title Race
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.