Since opening the shop back in 1959, Rich Harbour and the Harbour Surfboards team have shaped more than 32,000 surfboards. 60 years later, the iconic enterprise remains a pillar in the Seal Beach surf community, still pushing the boundaries of board design. Take a closer look into the history of Harbour Surfboards in the latest episode of "Shop Chronicles."
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: SHOP CHRONICLES - HARBOUR SURFBOARDS
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 2
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 1
- WATCH: DARKHORSE
- FREAK SHOW PRO RECAP
- WAVE OF THE WINTER KICKOFF - 2018/19
- WATCH: BEYOND THE TOUR - EUROPE
- A CONVERSATION WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON
- IDLE HANDS WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON
- STAB HIGH LIVE EVENT FEATURING IAN CRANE
- WATCH: NOAH HILL IN 'STRIPLING'
- WATCH: SHOP CHRONICLES - PROOF LAB