What other surf shop houses an indoor skate ramp, a native plant nursery, and a world-class coffee shop all on the same lot? Set back in the forested hills just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Proof Lab has become a cultural hub centered around the local surf community. Watch the full story in this second installment of #ShopChronicles.
See the full article over at SURFERMAG.COM
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 2
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 1
- WATCH: DARKHORSE
- FREAK SHOW PRO RECAP
- WAVE OF THE WINTER KICKOFF - 2018/19
- WATCH: BEYOND THE TOUR - EUROPE
- A CONVERSATION WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON
- STAB HIGH LIVE EVENT FEATURING IAN CRANE
- WATCH: NOAH HILL IN 'STRIPLING'
- WATCH: SHOP CHRONICLES - PROOF LAB
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- WATCH: BEYOND THE TOUR - SOUTH AFRICA
- WATCH: GOVERNED BY LINES
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- WATCH: WAVE OF THE WINTER - THE MOVIE
- JORDY SMITH - BEYOND THE TOUR: AUSTRALIA
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- El Chapy
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis