CONGRATS to our girl Honolua Blomfield on her 2017 Women's World Longboard Champion title!!
At the Taiwan Open World Longboard Championships this past week, in clean 3-4 ft surf, Hono defeated veteran longboarder, Lindsay Steinriede. Hono's combined heat total was 18.6 to Lindsay's 16.5. Placing first in Taiwan, combined with an equal 3rd finish at the Papua New Guinea LCT, put her in the top spot to claim the title.
We could not be more proud of her accomplishments this year.
Follow Honolua on Instagram to see her Championship celebrations, @honoluablomfield.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- A DAY IN HAWAII WITH CORY & LUKE LOPEZ
- WATCH: STRIKE MISSIONS - PARADISE LOST
- WATCH: WANDERING OAXACA - ELI OLSON
- WATCH: WANDERING OAXACA - LEVI PRAIRIE
- WATCH: JORDY SMITH | BEYOND AFRICA
- INTRODUCING: THE SLATER COLLECTION
- WELCOME TO TEAM O'NEILL: NOAH WEGRICH
- WATCH: IDLE HANDS WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON - CHAPTER 2
- A CONVERSATION WITH DWIGHT PASTRANA
- WATCH: JAKE KELLEY IN 'SIMULATION'
- A CONVERSATION WITH JORDY SMITH
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - THE EDIT
- FAMILY FUN WITH THE LOPEZ'S
- A CONVERSATION WITH SOLI BAILEY
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 4
- CONGRATULATIONS SOLI BAILEY - 2019 WCT ROOKIE
- WATCH: #HAWAIILIVE - EP. 3
- A CONVERSATION WITH ELI OLSON
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"