CONGRATS to our girl Honolua Blomfield on her 2017 Women's World Longboard Champion title!!
At the Taiwan Open World Longboard Championships this past week, in clean 3-4 ft surf, Hono defeated veteran longboarder, Lindsay Steinriede. Hono's combined heat total was 18.6 to Lindsay's 16.5. Placing first in Taiwan, combined with an equal 3rd finish at the Papua New Guinea LCT, put her in the top spot to claim the title.
We could not be more proud of her accomplishments this year.
Follow Honolua on Instagram to see her Championship celebrations, @honoluablomfield.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- A CONVERSATION WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD
- A CONVERSATION WITH LEVI PRAIRIE
- ON IT WITH BRETT BARLEY
- WATCH: IAN CRANE IN "TEXAS MADE"
- RUSSELL BIERKE - QUALIFIES FOR WSL BIG WAVE WORLD TOUR
- MEET: IMOGEN CALDWELL
- The 32nd Edition Corona Pro Circuit - O'Neill Series
- Welcome to Team O'Neill: Imogen Caldwell
- WATCH: LEVI PRAIRIE IN "THE DIRTY MARTINI"
- WATCH: COLD BOYS
- WATCH: LIFE OF GLIDE
- World Longboard Champion - Honolua Blomfield
- Surf Muse: Mahina Garcia
- The Life of Glide
- Surf Muse: Karson Lewis
- On The Tea
- Jordy Smith - Beyond the Tour
- Jordy Extends Lead in Title Race
- Surf Muse: Amber Mozo
- Jordy Smith Is Currently The Best Surfer In The World According to the WSL ranking, at least.
- O’Neill x Stab: A Place In The Sun
- Jordy Smith | New World #1
- Bred to Shred 2017
- The Very Best Of Young Gun, Dwight Pastrana
- Surf Muse: Honolua Blomfield
- By A Thread | Russel Bierke
- THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN SURF BRAND
- Jack O’Neill World Memorial Paddle Out
- Jack O’Neill Global Paddle Outs
- I Knew Jack
- Jack O’Neill Memorial Paddle Out
- Dust and the Wind with Torrey Meister
- Style Muse Diaries: Florida Springs